Sunday, October 21, 2007

Where's Daddy?

So Tony's trip to Hilton Head this weekend seemed to be the first time John was aware that Daddy was not around. He often asked for "Dada" (and the "Buh" - bus). Other times it hadn't occurred to John that Daddy wasn't around. We met Tony at TGI Friday's in Greenville for dinner and John was very excited to see him.
I'm just proud that I made it through without too much desperation! I guess I'm growing up just like John. However, check on me next Sunday night, because Tony will be gone again... to Louisville this time, leaving before bedtime on Thursday night and not getting home until late, late Sunday night. I'm trying to line up activities now!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

A fort! You and John need to build a blanket and pillow fort! Put it on the activities list.

Oh, and the "shell game". use plastic cups and a small favorite toy. :)

Glad things went well this weekend. One day at a time. One moment at a time.