Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Out of the 3's and into the 4's

WARNING: This post may fall into the "Too Much Information" category for some folks.


Well, John suddenly and finally grew out of his size 3 diapers yesterday in dramatic fashion. I noticed his pants were wet, mostly because his diaper had come off inside them. I tried to put another size 3 on him and it would not stay on! Just another sign that he IS in fact getting bigger, even though I can't see it most of the time!

We happened to have some size 4's because our friend James had outgrown his, into size 5's. This is a little galling because he is 2 and a half months YOUNGER than John. I know, I know, all kids grow at their own rate.
I'm just trying to hang on until our 15-month visit with Feiste next week, so that he can reassure me.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

oh...this is my signal to start buying size 4 diapers! everything happens a few weeks later for Naomi.

thanks for being my early warning system!

Pa said...

See - I told you he is growing!!
;-)