Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Talk

In response to comments from grandpaparazzi and Aunt Jessica:
John does often talk himself to sleep, and he did last night. Among his gibberish, I caught "bagel" and "Buh-bye." I do remember Jessica talking and singing herself to sleep also. Hee.

I fear that we are inciting an obsession in John. Since "Bus" is one of the only words of his that we can understand, our conversations often focus on buses. I am looking forward to more words so that we can expand our list of topics.

BTW: I never knew how often I saw buses each day. Yesterday, we saw seven.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

it is funny (and fun!) the things you start noticing around yourself when living with a toddler. it's like an entirely new world when you get on their "level" (physically and mentally) and see things their way.

jessica v. said...

But how many bagels did you see?