Thursday, September 10, 2009

And the evening and the morning were the third day

Well, just the morning.
Third day drop off. He started crying earlier, but there was no leg holding. He wanted to stay in James's room. Today was James's first day and we ran into him, Kerri, and Andy as we were getting out of the car. Kerri snapped some pics of John, since I didn't take any yesterday. I'll have to take some when he's happier about the whole thing. I don't think I could handle a camera and a crying John.
Today's pick-up will be different, since he and James will be in the same room. I hope it's not too hard on James to see him leave. I've been toying with the idea of sending John full days (till 5pm) on Tuesdays and Thursdays, to give me more work time and so that the two J's are together... we'll see.

No comments: