Tuesday, July 14, 2009

He's out of surgery! 1:12pm

We just finished talking with Dr. Bradley, Jennifer, and an unidentified blonde, whom we may or may not have met yesterday...

Bradley said the surgery went great. They found what they expected to find. They left the anamolous vein connected to where it was and made a hole between the right and left artria, and built up a wall of tissue so that the blood could flow into the correct atrium.

He is in PCICU and they should be ready for us to see him at 2pm and they will probably wake him later, we think sometime this afternoon, if everything is going well.

Thanks for sticking by us today!!!

4 comments:

wirrek said...

Whew! Thanks for the update, and I am in tears.

If it is easier to text updates, you can do that. I mean, I don't text, but I am sure I can figure out how to get them. :)

Unknown said...

Awesome news!

jessica v. said...

Phew and hooray!

SJ said...

Great! So glad everything went well!