Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Penna team member update

As Tony finishes out the last three weeks of his school year, John and I have taken flight to DFW for a couple weeks with Mimi and Pa. I was starting to stress out about another two weeks of Tony being away from home constantly and was able to find very reasonable airfare from Atlanta, so John and I arrived yesterday.
Aunt Jenny picked us up from the airport and then we had dinner with her, Cousin Naomi, and Uncle Jeff, as well as Mimi and Pa at On the Border. A blast was had by all, and Jenny, Jeff, and I agreed that it was a luxury to sit at a table together without having to be on toddler alert! Naomi and John took a little while to warm up to each other, but began to feed off each other very well. We'll see them again on Friday.
John and I are here through the 24th, which is the day after Tony's second show opens and his last day of class. Then we have a small respite before Tony starts another show and a TBA trip to Colorado for a Penna wedding.
I'll try to post some pics from here soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to point out that the Penna water heater broke on Friday and the new one won't arrive for a week, which is another reason for Juliet and John to stay with Mimi and Pa. -Tony

Juliet said...

Oh, yeah. That WAS one of the main reasons also...
My brain is a sieve...