Thursday, April 9, 2009

McKinney Hot Water Camp, Thursday

Today was a more "normal" day. Fish-face while watching Veggie Tales, playing with my tractor-trailer train, playing in the garage, because it was kind of rainy and windy. I did take a nap today for the first time since Monday. It was a long one because I was soooo tired! I tried to get out taking it, but mommy was onto all my tricks ("I have to pee." "I have to poo." "What's that?" "Stay here.")

After the nap we went to Walmart to pick up some things, sandals, sand, eggs for Easter, Bob juice containers, and some cookies for Mommy. Then I played in the garage while Mommy worked. After dinner I took a bath in the sink. We watched one Shaun the Sheep story (one of my new favorites) and then went to bed. Sorry there are no pictures. Mommy took some of the sink-bath but Pa is not here to download the camera...

See you tomorrow! Naomi and Aunt Jenny will be coming over and I can't wait!

No comments: