Wednesday, April 8, 2009

McKinney Hotwater Camp, first full day

I had lots of fun. Mommy had a break!

I did lots of yard work with Mimi and Pa.





Then I took a well deserved break.


Pa rigged up a fantastic swing.


I love my new swing!


We went to the rental car place to pick up a car for Pa, who is driving to New Braunfels tomorrow to see Great Grandpa.


I have a new IKEA giraffe, fortunately it was here already, because Mommy left my regular giraffe at home. I shared my lasagna with the new giraffe at lunch.


The weather was so nice, we had dinner outside too. It was very European, cheese, apples, oranges, and crackers.


We also did fish face, went for a stroller walk to mail a letter, played with trains, and played the drums with Mommy on Wii. Our new favorite song is "We Live in Brookwood." You might know it as "No Sleep Till Brooklyn" by the Beastie Boys.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WE....LIVE....IN...BROOKWOOD!!!!

Awesome.

By the way - like your flip flops, mom!

Looks like everyone is having a great time. I hope Pa modelled excellent Health and Safety standards rigging up the swing...

Juliet said...

Well, you do notice that John is already swinging on it while it is still being hung... Please don't tell OSHA.

BTW, Jessica, I knew you were the one who could most appreciate the Beastie Boys riff.