Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day Seven: Challenge over, if only 83.67% complete

LOL! That's perfect.
I'm going to post it on my blog,
Then start work again.

I put makeup on
Today to take my picture
for my Outlook page.

Friends and neighbors,
More than helpful: they're funny.
Let's go out and drink.

And three from the two who originally inspired my challenge.
Kerri:
I have to work now.
It's not often that I do.
Why aren't you working?

Becky:
I stay with my kids.
No one has it worse than me.
Sorry, starving poor kids.

Will this visa form
to China fill itself out?
My life is so hard.

And finally,
Now I will be done.
This challenge was fun, but you
know I'm glad it's o'er.

3 comments:

Pa said...

Yay! Well done!

Christine said...

Hooray! You did it! 83.67% is well above passing!

Juliet said...

My goal in life is to maintain a B average on my permanent record.