Monday, March 1, 2010

Overnight Sensation!

[Imagine the Hallelujah Chorus playing]

Everyone slept through the night: dog, baby, pre-schooler, daddy, and mommy. John and Christopher were both asleep by 8:30, and not up until 6:45. Tony was home by 9. I didn't wake up to pee or have insomnia or have Tony's snoring or mask wake me up.

That is a bloody miracle.

I have just been smiling all morning thinking about it!

Now that it's happened once, I know it might happen again. My hope has been restored!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

HOORAY!!! FANTASTIC!!! YIPPEE!!!

i can totally relate and i'm just ecstatic for you!!

makes me happy just knowing how good you must feel right now with a complete night of sleep... :)

jessica v. said...

I'm feeling so well-rested just thinking about it.

And Jenny was right in her blog post about her first full night of sleep. She said yours would come, and it did, and that you'd feel fantastic, and you do!

Hooray!

Christine said...

Congratulations!!! I am now in the 'I can't sleep through the night due to bathroom needs and uncomfortable wake-ups', so I'll look forward to about four months after Baby makes her debut!