Monday, November 2, 2009

The week of

Well, Twohy's scheduled arrival is this Thursday, three days from now!
I started to catch a cold yesterday, and John has been alternating between whiny and rambunctious... Tony is just tired as usual, and holding us all together.

We got a lot done yesterday, but there's a lot still on my list...
I'm taking Wednesday off for last minute stuff, and my parents get here Wednesday afternoon or evening.

I'm losing my motivation to keep us all motivated to get stuff done... I guess I should look at it as a good lesson for the control freak in me. However, I would rather just get everything done...

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Woohoo!! I'm so excited about this week!! I know, I know, easy for me b/c i'm not actually physically involved -- but still, soooo excited to be an aunt again!! :)

Is REST/nap on your to-do list?! ;)

Juliet said...

Yes, resting pushes itself to the top of the list more and more these days. I know I need it, and I do try to take it slower. I just try to keep inertia working in my favor instead of against me... Moving slowly is better than not moving at all!

jessica v. said...

Wow, I can't believe it's here! And they're getting all the fireworks ready over here...

Juliet said...

Hee hee. I guess we didn't seriously enough consider the name Guy...

Christine said...

Hooray!!! T - 3!!! So exciting!!!

jessica v. said...

Or "Fawkes Penna" - I'm sure that would be very chic.

Juliet said...

I don't know. "Fawkes" is a character in the Harry Potter books, it might be too right on the nose... or beak, as it were.

jessica v. said...

True - and not sure what kind of karmic (have no idea about spelling on that one) messages you would be sending to the kid, being named after a fictional phoenix.

So I hear it's all happening early tomorrow morning! Which is exciting since I will be awake (probably more awake than you, actually, since it is happening so early...!)

jessica v. said...

Wait - my question is, are you going to change the name of your blog?