Monday, November 30, 2009

Birthday Excitement

Well, I'm 39 now. Undeniably middle-aged... It's not as painful as I thought... Or maybe I am still in denial.

It has been an exciting day so far. Today is the first day I drove the car on my own. After Tony took John to school, Christopher and I went to Goodwill on our own. He slept the whole time in his car seat on the cart. I got a couple of shirts for me and one for John. Then I got a chicken sandwich at Burger King.

I got a nap in the afternoon.
We also went to Monterrey's for dinner and I had nachos and a margarita. We came home and had pink birthday cake.

Very big day!

3 comments:

Andee said...

Happy Birthday! And I love Monterrey's....maybe we can go next time in town? I'm always looking for Mexican Food buddies. :-)

Christine said...

Sounds like a good birthday to me!!

Juliet said...

Andee-
I will be your Mexican food buddy for life!!! I would eat it every day twice a day if I could!