Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's official...

Goodwill's towing company came and picked up the Civic today. I wanted to get pictures, but they didn't call or even knock on the door before taking it...
We've been working with one car for about 2 or 3 weeks now, and it would be no problem at all except for rain... Tony needs to get rain gear and saddle bags and then he'll be set! I want him to get a "sissy bar" so I can ride on the back, on those rare times we go out together without kids. You know, once a month or so...

3 comments:

Christine said...

That's awesome! I wish Nicholas and I lived closer to the university...If he gets tenure, and if we stay here, we might think about moving closer so that bicycling is a possibility.

jessica v. said...

Oh, that's sad. It's always hard to see a Honda on its way. I shudder to think about when I'm going to have to give Noddy up. *wipes away tear*

Juliet said...

Yes, the Civic was a good car, I'm thankful it served us so well. Hopefully our next one, whoever it is, will be another hard worker!