Thursday, March 10, 2011

Finally, Pancakes

We did have pancakes on Shrove Tuesday, along with the rest of my family.
Even though I get the "last posting" award, we also get the "most non-related people eating pancakes with us" award, and "best accompaniment to pancakes" award, because the our friends Becky, Brandon, and the kids came down with some excellent Fat Tuesday jambalaya.
I made the pancakes, with a little help from Christopher.


June, Henry, Christopher, and John ate some pancakes and then made a LOT of noise. Georgeanna DEMOLISHED the pancakes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.......it looks like a lot of pans.......and where is the door on the cabinet besides Christopher.....

It looks like lots of great pancakes......Mimi

Juliet said...

One pan was bacon. The waffle iron worked great as a griddle. I love that waffle iron. Thanks for letting me have it!

Juliet said...

Oh, and Christopher is opening the cabinet door with his right hand.

jessica v. said...

Yay, the set is complete!

I wonder when Waffle Day is?

Juliet said...

Everyday is Waffle Day! Or should be...