Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving, Finally

I think I am the last in my circle of Mommy-bloggers to post Thanksgiving pics! Oh, well, here they are. Better late than never.
We had a great time in Indy and Louisville!

Uncle David, Cousin KatieJean, and John at Grandma Indiana and Grandpa Don's house.


KatieJean sharing a book with Tony and her Daddy, John's Uncle David.


John and Uncle David playing "Lookout for the ceiling!"


John and Grandpa Mike at the piano.


The Penna Families


John playing with the awesome wooden trucks that Grandpa Mike made.



I've got some video too, I've just got to upload it! Whew!

3 comments:

wirrek said...

I believe that I didn't even mention Thanksgiving on my blog. Just passed right over it and went to raking. See, at least you took pictures!

Juliet said...

I thought you did... hee hee! Whew!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those wood trucks Granpa Mike made are awesome!!! John is lucky to have such a skillful GP.

Thanks for the neat pics, Julie.