Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day Out with Thomas, Part 3

Obligatory fire truck: I had no idea that having a child was so tied up with fire trucks!!


I just think this picture is funny. Plus, I'm in it!


We sighted Sir Topham Hatt posing with his fans, but did not approach him.


John liked the typical groundskeeper ATV.


I liked the user-friendly diaper changing area!


(I tried to NOT get any of the people in this shot, that's why it's framed so badly!)


Here's Mommy showing John how to get a tattoo. (John picked out Thomas's friend Emily for me.)


We then went into the Round House, which is where most of the activities were.


John liked playing with the small Thomas tables. They had three.


They had a Lego Thomas.


They had a working miniature train set up. One of the trains was full of construction machines! Perfect!


This is also where they had the majority of the museum displays, including a working train shop. They had lots and lots of bays for fixing working trains. We walked past these on our trek to the bathroom!

No comments: