Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oft heard phrases at the Penna house

"I not cry, Mommy."
"I don't say 'No,' Mommy."
"I don't want ..." cookie, milk, watch Thomas, anything we try to limit... (he tries REALLY hard to cooperate!)
"Fay trains, Daddy." (along with this are requests for "supa-bridge" and "supa tunna.")
"Do dat 'gin."
"After I wake up ..." [this is when he gets to do fun stuff]
"I watch Thomas?"
"Read arfur book" (Arthur the Aardvark books)
"Dat's better, Mommy."
"No, mommy, dat not right."
"My bee makes me fee bedda."
"Whey-er?" (Where?) and "Mee-ilk" (milk) [these reveal his South Carolina accent]
"Not time for..." (bed, bath, dinnner, putting toys away, etc.)
"Dood dog, Keats"
"Wut you doing, Mommy?"
"Fees" and "Tanku."
"I wuv you."

1 comment:

Pa said...

Oh, boy... might be another theater worker in development!! He looks like a natural.