Monday, April 7, 2008

Feiste for President



His campaign slogan is "I'm not any worse than anyone else who's running."

We had a doctor visit at Carolina Kids today. Although we were with Dawn, we talked to Feiste afterwards. He picked up John, who of course cried "Mommy, mommy." The whole time we were there, John kept saying "Go home." Then when we were on our way home, he kept saying "Doctor. Ears."

Today was the follow-up for the ear infection two weeks ago. He got a good ear report from Dawn, and the visit was one of the quickest ever. I think that's because I was prepared for a long wait. I brought work for me, snacks (bagels, apples, goldfish) for John, some of his train tracks and trains, two books, and his doctor kit, as well as the essentials: water-juice cup, giraffe, and Bee. Oh, well, better safe than sorry with an active toddler!

Dr. Feiste, here is the anticipated/promised blog entry. The Pennas will definitely vote for you. If you still want to come for dinner, send an email to pennajunkmail@yahoo.com. I thought I had your email address but I don't. We'll keep the food hot and the beer cold for you!

5 comments:

wirrek said...

No way, I hate that guy...until he starts taking new patients. ;)

Juliet said...

LOL.
Next time we have an appointment, I'll try to get you a free pass.

I still think you might be able to sneak James in under the cover of Baby #2.

Theresa said...

Katy and Heath take ALL 4 boys to Dr. Feiste and they LOVE him. Just ask him if he knows the Holder boys and watch his face. He sees entirely too much of them!

Dawn said...

I hate that guy, too, but his nurse practitioners are the best! By the way, next trip in tell him I need a raise! :-)

Juliet said...

LOL!
If Feiste gets elected president in November, I'm sure you'll get a raise!