Sunday, March 16, 2014

Something I've been meaning to do for years

The kids come home with so much creative artwork at school, it's impossible to keep all of it. So I keep the "best" pieces, but I've wanted to photograph them and put them on the blog for "posterity."
Finally, today was a rainy day and I was motivated to learn how to batch resize on IrfanView to make uploading to the blog faster (Thanks, Pa!).

Here are a bunch from Christopher's hands and brain.
These are my favorites. Miss Susan at his "Old School" had a great system in place for painting to minimize the clean up and cost of the painting process, so she let them paint often. They of course loved it, and it gave at least one of the kids a quiet activity and a powerful incentive.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great way of saving the priceless treasures.....mimi

Christine said...

I love this, too! I will have to copy you...someday!