Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vote for Keats!


The rescue society in Louisville, Ky., from which we adopted Keats is competing again in the $300,000 Animal Rescue Site Challenge.

Go to this link to vote for Golden Retriever Rescue in Louisville, KY. Click the vote button and then you will be prompted to type in the name of an animal whose picture you see.

You can do it once a day, and the contest runs through March 20. GRRAND is in 4th place right now, and last year they won $1,000!

I'll also try to put a gadget on the blog so that every day you visit Screamin John you can vote!

Thanks! Go Keats!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Done..for today!

Fyi, your link on the blog is not working...an extra http// is in it.

Also, when i tried to vote, i had to search using: "Golden Retriever Rescue and Adoption of Needy Dogs" -- it couldn't find the shelter name with the "&"

Good luck Keats and crew!

Juliet said...

Ok, thanks, Jenny! I think I made those fixes.

Jessica said...

For some reason it won't let me do it - it just keeps telling me that my session timed out, even though I get there in about 5 seconds. I wonder if it doesn't let 'foreign' people vote...