Saturday, January 8, 2011

Helper John

Today I sent John down the street to Henry's house to drop off a cookie mix for Miss Becky. It was awesome. I helped him get across the street and then watched him go to their house. Then he came trotting back and I helped him cross the street again. Can't wait until he can cross the street on his own (basically when he's tall enough to be seen by all the tall SUV's in the neighborhood, so about 5 years?).

It was great! I'm so thankful I have such a helpful 4-and-a-half-year-old!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats John and Julie.....we r excited to see u in a couple of weeks......Mimi

Christine said...

That's awesome!! John sure is growing up! Now you just need him to literally grow up...he he.

Jenny said...

WOW...that's so cool! Big milestone.

It is amazing how fast he is growing up! Seems like a big leap in the last several months too...maybe having a big brother has an impact.

HenryParsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HenryParsons said...

And I'm thankful for the cookie mix John delivered!