Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Berenstain Bears Visit Greenville

The boys and I drove up to Greenville on Sunday to have dinner with Tony on his break from tech. This weekend was Fall for Greenville, in which local restaurants sell samples of their food in tents along the downtown street. There are also kids' rides and live bands.
This time there was a special appearance by Mama and Sister Bear! Made my day!
I was so excited, I didn't even think about getting Christopher in the picture.


Here's the first attempt, where you can't even see John!

6 comments:

jessica v. said...

THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!!

Juliet said...

I thought you'd like it!

jessica v. said...

I also like how Sister Bear is doing the thing that Sister Bear always does in the books. That palms up gesture. That's ACTING.

Man, I love the Berenstain Bears.

nomadreader said...

Love it!

Jenny said...

very cool!

and Julie, you look SO happy! perhaps you need your own 'Sister Bear' to hang out at your house!! :)

Juliet said...

I need an extra Mama around the house these days!!