Sunday, February 7, 2010

[No title]






Tony and I had a mini working vacation in Hilton Head Island this weekend. He had a show at South Carolina Repertory, and I went along. Mimi and Pa came to stay with the boys. (Wow, "the boys." I'm a mom of two boys.)
Anyway, it was very nice. I got two full nights sleep, an extra nap, my regular work done, dyed my hair (not very well, it looks the same), a manicure, a pedicure, and entered information for my consignment sale stuff. Not to mention having several kid-free meals with Tony. It was really nice. John and Christopher did a great job wearing out Mimi and Pa!
Back to "normal" life tomorrow!

2 comments:

grammie said...

thanks for the update and pics - looks like u r doing so well.....

Pa said...

Ha - it was a race to see who could wear out whom first! I think it turned out to be a draw.
We had a good time, too.