Wednesday, May 27, 2009

BFF

Yesterday, John and I met James, Kerri and Andy at the farm for our co-op meet and greet. (Kerri and I are sharing a share of the produce this summer from the university organic farm.) As we were going along on the tour, a grandfatherly man started to engage the two J's. He asked James his name and James said "I'm James and this is my best friend John." It was ADORABLE. Kerri and I shared a smile, and my heart twisted a little.
The boys also had a blast on Monday on James's Grandma and Poppa's boat on the lake. You have not witnessed unadulterated joy until you see two toddlers throwing sandy water 10 feet into the air.

We're SOOOOOO glad John has such a great BFF, who has such a great family!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Aaahhhh!!! So sweet!

jth said...

That's really nice!
What is WFF?

Juliet said...

I don't know what WFF is, but BFF is text message and blog speak for "best friend forever."