Saturday, July 27, 2013

Catapulting the moments of our lives

I mean "Capturing." Maybe.
I apologize for the lack of editing, but I can't download a photo editor onto my work computer, which is the one I use for everything now.

Anyway, this occasion was fresh haircuts and new clothes from Grandma Judy. Here's the pick of the lot!

I figure I will see this look a lot when they are teenagers.
 
 
I love this picture of John.
 
 

That's Christopher with the Blue Steel look again.
 

 He also seems to have inherited the Huber gene for having eyes closed in every picture.
 
 
It's never dull here!


4 comments:

Pa said...

What a fine pair of young-uns!

No lack of personality there!!

Nice outfits!

Anonymous said...

Ditto....Mimi.

Christine said...

They are so cute! And growing up too fast!!

It is hard to get picture where they are both looking at the camera!!

jessica v. said...

I like the hand holding.

And I never edit my photos any more - the best one I manage to get just goes straight from the phone. That's the only way I manage to post anything. (And why Ada's 18 month update is so delayed because that's extra involved.)