Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nothin' much

Life has kicked into normal high gear, now that Tony and John are back in school.
Tony is halfway through his annual Dracula trip to Louisville. Today he told me he was actually happy with the show, which is amazing at this point in technical rehearsals.
John is enjoying school very much. I am enjoying our new car pool. John isn't clingy when it isn't me or Tony driving him, and Miss Becky just drops them off in the car pool lane. It's a win-win-win situation! Loud in the afternoons, when I pick up the two kindergartners, but I can deal with that. I would rather have loud fun than any volume of whining!

John has also started gymnastics on Thursdays. I think he is still enjoying it, but ready to be challenged a little more.

He starts soccer on Tuesdays and Thursdays next week. Pa took him to buy shin guards and socks.

Christopher is continuing to perfect the "bottom scoot" to move from place to place since he hates being on his tummy.

Here are some pictures from our trip to Hilton Head Island this summer. Tony went down to SCRC (South Carolina Repertory Company) to do some maintenance and help with audience riser installation. The boys and I tagged along.





1 comment:

Juliet said...

As you can tell, Christopher ate a lot of sand.