Saturday, April 24, 2010

Introducing Henry and June

I'm adding a new blog to my most-watched list. You will like it because Becky posts a lot of pictures, very frequently. Her oldest is Henry, who is 6 months older than John and goes to the same school. June just turned 2, and number three is due in August. Brandon teaches in the political science department. Christopher and John are guests on their blog this week.

Here's a super picture lifted from Becky's blog:


And here is the post from whence it came!

4 comments:

wirrek said...

I am also of thinking of adding this blog to my roll, but it updates so much I am afraid it will make all my other blog authors feel bad.

Juliet said...

Or spur them on to blog greatness!

Christine said...

Ahhh!! Christopher looks so cute and happy! I love the line, "Baby Christopher was in a great mood. Mama almost traded me for him; he's so sweet and chunky."

HenryParsons said...

Aw shucks, guys. Kerri and Juliet, I'm going to add you to my blog roll because you update much more often than most others!