Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun song: Cartoons' "Witch Doctor"

John loves the "ooh eee ooh ah ah" part, which showed up in a Diane Ferlatte song... so I found this version when I was searching for a download of the whole song.
I can't find this song except on imeem. Even though there are links to iTunes and Amazon, neither has this song. Imeem has an mp3 stream, but I don't know if I can download that onto my mp3 player... (if anyone knows how I can, tell me!)

It's fun anyway, I'll let you know what John thinks once I have a chance to play it for him!


Witch Doctor - Cartoons

ETA:
Ok, this song can be purchased and downloaded from the amazon.co.uk site, but of course I can't do that directly. How can Jessica buy it and get it to me?

4 comments:

jessica v. said...

I should be able to just download it and then email you the mp3 file. It's probably due to licensing arrangements that it's not on sale in the US. There are some songs like that that we can't get in the UK that we buy on US iTunes, and vice versa...

jessica v. said...

Ok, I've just sent a version to you....if anyone else wants it, let me know!

Juliet said...

Got it! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Goldwave!
Another version on the way - the one that was popular when I was a tyke was by Ray Stevens.